Bleach:Hueco Mundo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND game in the making!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bugs/Glitches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightosphere
Admin
Nightosphere

Bugs/Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Bugs/Glitches   Bugs/Glitches I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:22 am

Report if there are any bugs/glitches that need to be fixed here!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachhuecomundobeta.rpg-board.net
Aryth

Aryth

Bugs/Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs/Glitches   Bugs/Glitches I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:35 am

There's a few bugs that I personally experience, don't know if it is what everyone experiences:

1. Turning Off Arrancar Release disables stat boosts from res (Easily fixable in game).

2. Upon trying to train in GM room for 5 mins after a tourny I usually end up not being able to train at all about half way through. When I get sent back to the hospital I end up still not being able to train, and I have to relog.

3. I don't think Baraggan's res works properly the first time it's received. Most of the time people get it fixed by switching to another res and then back to Baraggan's.

I'll add more as I experience them.
Back to top Go down
glanze

glanze

Bugs/Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs/Glitches   Bugs/Glitches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 am

I found an icon bug. When your a hollow when you die your icon changes to a human icon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugs/Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs/Glitches   Bugs/Glitches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs/Glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Hueco Mundo :: Your first category :: General-
Jump to: